- Measures torque from 15-150 ft.-lbs. and 20-200Nm (Newton meters)
- Accurate to +/–2%, clockwise and counterclockwise
- Backlit digital LCD displays torque setting and torque reached
- Buzzer sounds when preset torque is reached
- 72-tooth ratchet turns even in tight spaces
Eastwood’s heavy-duty, 1/2″-drive, Digital Electronic Torque Wrench measures more accurately than mechanical torque wrenches, and warns you both visually and audibly, so you can achieve the precise torque required for work on current vehicles.