Push Lawn Mower with TB43 engine
Like any typical backpack brush cutter, this lawn mower can also use blade, strings or saw disc. This machine is very durable with its high performance engine like our TB43.
It is designed with its fuel tank located below the engine avoiding rising heat, and a straight shaft that directs to the cutter head which results in better power efficiency.
- Engine Model : TB43j
- Discharging capacity: 42.7cc
- Dry weight: 10.3kg(Engine)
- Standard power: 1.25kw/6500rpm
- Maximum speed : 7000rpm(gear shaft)/9000rpm(engine)
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.3 Litre
- Form of carburetor : Float Type
- Engine : Air-cooled; 2 cycle;
- Mixed fuel ratio : 30:1
- Light and easy to control
- Proven Durable Performance
- Mobility and portability
- No more wearing heavy weight like normal brush cutter
- Easy starting and low maintenance.
- Higher Power and torque
- Can be used on most terrain.
What’s Included :
1 set of nylon string plate, nylons string and blade is included.
The engine has been completely assembled, you’ll just need to connect the brush cutter into a piece before use. But don’t worry, it is so easy that any novice can do. Basic assembling mainly involves connecting and screw driving only. Check our guide for more info. A complete set of tool is provided for you. Instruction is provided in the manual as well.
6 months warranty